♥ ♥ Parenting with MS with Taunia Bowman ♥ ♥

Parenting these days is hard enough but when you get Multiple Sclerosis thrown in the mix, it’s that more challenging. I’m not going to ask you to discuss your problems because problems are sometime hurdles to high to overcome. I want you to be able to discuss you parenting challenges because those have solutions; sometimes it just takes someone impartial to help come to those solutions.

One thing I want to do is help you teach your kids about your MS. There are a lot of resources out there its just many people don’t know how to access them.


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ok, As 2011 begins (I know where did the last year go?) There are many things on the horizon for the world of MS. And activists like me will continue to fight for funding for programs to benefit us to someday reach a world free of MS. In the meantime I'd love for you to join my facebook page (Taunia Derenberger) and join me on my debut internet radio show on parenting with MS check out http://RaeFlections.Me/!!!!!! Let's all vow to have a great 2011 and lean on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment